1. Make sure you add fresh filtered water to your espresso machine.
2. My Breville machine needs to be pre-heated so lets turn it on.
3. Find fresh roasted coffee. These beans were roasted 3 days ago! Freeeeshhhhh!
4. Pour your fresh beans into your coffee grinder.
5. Grind the beans fine.
6. Place grounds in portafilter and tamp.
7. Attach portafilter to espresso machine.
8. Place an espresso cup under the portafilter.
9. Engage espresso machine.
10. Fill cup approximately 3/4 of the way up.
11. This is where the "Breve" comes into this recipe. Breve simply means half & half. Fill glass with half & half about 3/4 of the way up.
12. Add Espresso to the half & half.
13. Here is the secret ingredient. Real maple syrup. Add 1 tablespoon.
15. Add Ice.
16. If you like Cinnamon, sprinkle some on top.
17. Here is the best part...ENJOY!